Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet our new little friends!

The other morning we were looking out the front window and saw the cutest little raccoon in our irrigation ditch. He played around for a couple of minutes and then disappeared back into the pipe. I was pretty bummed that he didn't stay around a little longer!


So we were really excited when he showed back up with a friend!

And even more excited when another one popped up into the yard!

When I saw the fourth one I started worrying that they were waiting for a duck dinner in the backyard!

I couldn't get a good picture but six raccoons ended up playing in our yard for about fifteen minutes! I got it on video but figured that no one wanted to hear my ridiculous excitement that is audible on the video! They were super cute and we hope to see them again soon! By the way, the massive rock pile in the front of the house is our doing. We thought we would get around to building a berm covered in beautiful flowers this summer, but we didn't and now it is just a big ugly pile of cement, cinder blocks and rocks!


2 comments:

  1. How cute! You know I would be just as excited if I was there. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new URL...it fits you guys! Yeah, Julie I don't know if anyone forwarded you the email about the christmas calendar, but I just want to make sure you knew...here is my email address: summerminert@gmail.com email me so I can inform you of what I'm doing...Thanks miss you guys, can't wait to see you two at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete